Terms Positamy B&B
Our commitment is carried out with passion and love and, in order for everything to run flawlessly, we ask our guests to accept the following rules.
Check-in after 2:00 pm and check-out by 10:30 am
The guest is required to communicate the estimated time of arrival in order to avoid delays and even long waits.
The outdoor areas are shared between the Marty room and the Ery room.
For your safety, the outdoor areas are under video surveillance.
It is forbidden to smoke or bring animals or party.
After 11 pm respect the silence.
Breakfast is included every day.
Cleaning is done every day from 10:30 to 12:00. If you do not wish to have cleaning (please send message the day before) or the rooms are occupied during these times, cleaning will be done the following day. The change of sheets and towels is carried out at each guest change or every three nights. Furthermore, all the rooms are cleaned and sanitized at each guest change.
For reasons of public safety, guests are not allowed to let other people access the structure.
We decline all responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to objects of your property. We are not liable for any inefficiencies due to total or partial lack of supplies such as electricity, water, internet connection not dependent on our will.
Each guest is required to compensate for any damage caused to the structure and for the improper use of complementary equipment.
Who we share your data with
To make a booking, you must provide your contact details. You need to enter the specify contact data (specify mandatory fields here) as well as the data concerning the booking (eg stay period). We also save your booking date and time. Additional information (specify optional fields here) are not mandatory.
The information you provide on our website, including notes, are personally identifiable information and are processed and used by us to ensure the processing of the booking and the provision of the requested service. We also use your data to provide you with information relevant for the booking or during the stay. The personal data collected when the booking is made will be forwarded to the following third parties:
Smoobu GmbH – Smoobu.com is a Software for rental owners
How long we retain your data
Your data is retained for the time necessary for the reservation
Tamara Giuseppina Di Donna
Viale Pasitea, 122
84017 Positano (SA)
+39 328 376 2773
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or requesting information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the indicated details in opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activities. or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services: Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States. Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data. Place of processing: United States
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Cookies Policies Positamy B&B
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.positamy.com.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
For the sake of simplicity, these technologies are briefly referred to in this document as “Tracking Tools”, unless there is reason to differentiate.
For example, although Cookies can be used in both web and mobile browsers, it would be out of place to speak of Cookies in the context of applications for mobile devices, since they are Tracking Tools that require the presence of a browser. For this reason, within this document the term Cookie is used only to specifically indicate that particular type of Tracking Tool.
Some of the purposes for which Tracking Tools are used may also require the User’s consent. If consent is given, it can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
This Application uses Tracking Tools managed directly by the Owner (commonly called “first party” Tracking Tools) and Tracking Tools that enable services provided by third parties (commonly called “third party” Tracking Tools). Unless otherwise specified in this document, these third parties have access to the respective Tracking Tools.
Duration and expiration of Cookies and other similar Tracking Tools may vary depending on what is set by the Owner or by each third party provider. Some of them expire at the end of the User’s browsing session.
In addition to what is specified in the description of each of the categories listed below, Users can obtain more detailed and updated information on the duration, as well as any other relevant information – such as the presence of other Tracking Tools – in the privacy policies of their respective third party suppliers. (through the links made available) or by contacting the Data Controller.
This Application may use Tracking Tools to measure traffic and analyze User behavior with the aim of improving the Service.
There are various ways to manage preferences related to Tracking Tools and to give or withdraw consent, where necessary:
Users can manage preferences related to Tracking Tools directly through the settings of their devices – for example, they can prevent the use or storage of Tracking Tools.
Thanks to specific browser or device functions, it is also possible to remove previously saved Tracking Tools.
Other Tracking Tools present in the browser’s local memory can be removed by deleting the browsing history.
Find the settings related to the Tracking Tools
Users can, for example, find information on how to manage cookies in some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Users can also manage some Tracking Tools for mobile applications by deactivating them through the appropriate device settings, such as the advertising settings for mobile devices or the settings relating to tracking in general (Users can consult the device settings to identify the relevant one) .
Given the objective complexity of identifying tracking technologies, Users are invited to contact the Owner should they wish to receive further information regarding the use of these technologies on this Application.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.